-->

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Lack in Updates



Please forgive me for the lack of updates in the last few weeks. I have been taking photos and have been on adventures, I have blog post ideas, but working full-time and trying to hang out with friends I won't see for months after I go back to school has taken priority. Not to mention the wireless connection on my laptop decided to crap out on me.

Not to mention I have been having some personal problems (if you follow me on tumblr you know all to well about it -- I have to stop using that as an outlet!) and just today I found someone in the family had a heart attack. I digress, enough excuses.

But take note, the upcoming posts will include beaches in the winter, things keeping me sane lately, a Inspiration Thursday (tomorrow), and going back to Boston. Trust me, I may have derailed a little bit but I'll make up for it!

How are you all doing this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment