-->

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years 2012!



Happy New Years! I spent it with Boston with the best friends a girl could ask for. I thought long and hard about resolutions, and here goes nothing:


1. Lose 30 lbs -- this has been a resolution for the last few years, and I've made dents but no clear successes.
2. Get an internship -- I need an internship this summer in either photography/art or psychology.
3. Finish my Interrupted Journey Project -- I have been working on a photography re-creation for the last semester that I am completely wrapped up in, and I can't wait to finish it into a book form!
4. Live it up! -- Be better, greater, and more awesome in all areas of life.
5. Added this one after I submitted but realized it was wholly pertinent -- BLOG MORE! I love this blog, I love where it's going, but most of all I'm glad you all are along for the ride with me!

What's your New Years Resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment