-->

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Week of the Semester

          Oh man, I have been so busy finishing things up and squeezing my last bit of love into Boston before I go home for the break! Here are some of the highlights of this week:


I went to the book signing of It's Lonely in the Modern World, a book by the same bloggers of Unhappy Hipsters! If you don't know what I'm talking about and you love interior design, check out their blog here! It was hosted at Twelve Chairs, this super chic interiors store in Boston.




My friend Lisa started her own blog after this adventure of ours, doing a Julie & Julia style blog through the cookbook of Joanna Chang.


Finally got my ceramic pieces from the kiln!
(I took ceramics this semester for the first time since... 5th grade?)



This is my, "HALLELUJAH I SOLD A PIECE IN THE ART SALEEEE, SOMEONE ACTUALLY BOUGHT MY ART!" face.
Came out with an $8 profit, and I am NOT complaining!


Christmas came early for my second-cousins ... aka the cutest babies you will ever see. Had a little get together today for them with some family, because they won't be spending Christmas with us (we must share them with the other side of the family, unfortunately.)


Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment