-->

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspiration Thursday #5: Sandra Stark

This featured photographer is near and dear to my heart, if anything, because she is my mentor. She teaches at my school, The School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a photographer-walking-dictionary: you just show her a photo and she can probably tell you the artist. She's knowledgeable about any technical skill you might wonder about, and she's so helpful with tips and tricks for more conceptual projects that I wish it wasn't weird if I continued to talk to her once I graduate in a few years.

This is the work of Sandra Stark (and another website.) She makes beautiful, conceptual-bound work filled with beautiful light and awesome ideas.




In this series "Self Portraits After Charcot," she recreates the poses of women under the care of Dr. Charcot.




Like her work? Tell me what you think in a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment