-->

Friday, December 9, 2011

Harvard Square Adventure

Yesterday, I got some work done and explored Harvard Square with my friend, Lisa. Here's some pictures from the adventure of the day. Includes; going to school, what I wore, Wagamama, and shopping! 

 
 
 I get ready for my day. I have to say it was nice to sleep in for a change.
(I'll have the entire outfit later in the post!) 

 
My school mascot is decorated in his (her? I always assumed it was a male rhino) best attire to greet everyone coming in for the art sale.

 
I go to school for a while to work on some art history analyses... god knows I can't focus on these things at home.

 
 
I change into something warmer when I get home -- I've become accustomed to the warm Fall we've been having up here -- and then I head out to the T again.

 
I find Lisa in Urban Outfitters.

 
 What a classy item to be selling at your registers, UO.

 
I had never been to Wagamama before, nonetheless had calamari -- our appetizer. Lisa suggested it and we just went for it. And I have to say, I liked it! 

 

 
I got the chili ramen, and Lisa got the salmon. I think this has easily become one of my favorite Asian cuisine places. Everything was so fresh and delicious, the seating and tables were comfortable. Awesome! 

 
We end up heading into Anthropologie. Although I hate to admit it, the really pretty displays always seem to draw me in. This new store was four stories of perfection. 

 
I tried a few things on from the sale bins (the only way I can afford shopping there at the moment) and nothing fit right. But the lighting in the dressing room was so pretty that I couldn't help but snap a picture of the outfit I was already wearing!
Tank top: Forever 21
Skirt: Ruche
Leggings: Macy's
Short-sleeve Cardigan: Anthropologie
Boots: Blowfish
 
Oh hey, Harvard. 

 

We headed back to the T and end up watching movies at my apartment. Good day.

What's your favorite restaurants? Shops? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment