-->

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lazy Weekends



      Next week is my last full week of class for the semester, and while usually this is the time of year where I'm usually scrambling to get work done, I have never felt calmer than I do now. I know exactly what I need to do, and I've left ample to for it to be done. So I've been relaxing this weekend ... taking long showers (my mom bought me a Crumb Cake soap is from Earthway Soap last year, the boyfriend says I now smell like apple pie), snuggling, talking to one of the best friends about boys, and trying to clean up the place.

View from my apartment

On top of that, I've realized I have a very close neighbor...






      Decidedly, I've dubbed myself the Snow White of Boston. I realized it when I saw something sprint by my window yesterday and scratch at my screen. There this little guy was, just sitting there looking in. As soon as I got my camera he/she has dashed into the tree again, but he/she came back a little while later, and also back today. Maybe I'll leave some peanut butter crackers on my windowsill.

In any case, I hope you're having a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment