-->

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some Holiday Shopping

So I went to Portsmouth, NH yesterday. To anyone who is not familiar, Portsmouth is a little quaint town settled in the 1600s. Home to Strawberry Banke and other attractions, it isn't overrun by strip malls or anything. The downtown is really pretty and has many little stores and small businesses.

I thought I'd share just some of the things I've bought.


Bought some ornaments for my cousin and his wife, who just had twin boys this summer. A veggie cookbook for my aunt and uncle, a gag-gift for Tyler (Mustache Grower's Guide... hehe), some stocking stuffer notepads, and a stamp set and magnet set for myself ... I couldn't resist!


Did you do any shopping this weekend? What did you buy? Let me know in the comments!

Cassie                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment