-->

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bad Days: A Note Before I Explode from Stress

Guys, I really wish I had more to offer to the blog than Inspiration Thursdays.

I am trying my hardest, but since I'm a full time art student, work just seems to take priority. I've had some good times, but nothing worth blogging about. I think I've just had some rough times lately which may or may not include:
  • the wifi function on my brand new computer copping out on me whenever it damn feels like it
  • my school being, well, my school: notorious for screwing over their students credit-wise
  • resorting to seeing my boyfriend only on the weekends because we're both too busy for hanging out at other times
  • my parents switching phone plans, and while that means I now have a brand new iPhone 4S, they messed up my plan so it continuously tells me my plan isn't validated, leaving me with a new phone number (which I didn't want) and no means to contact anyone by phone or text.
  • copious amounts of homework/readings/papers to write
Alas, I can't be too upset! I have so many things to look forward to, I have my health (for the most part), I'm taking on the challenge of losing some weight, my baby (hedgehog) is doing great! I'm going to a Gotye concert in March, I'm going to New York City for spring break, I'm going to see the Whitest Kids U' Kno comedy troop this Friday!

Not to mention I have been dying to make a "Latest Favorites" post -- hopefully this weekend?!

Hopefully you'll see a lot more of me soon, and I'm sorry for the hiatus that seems to drag on.


 (He has four legs, I swear, he's just standing weird.)


No comments:

Post a Comment