-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Switching Gears

 The thing about blogs is that I have a terrible habit of keeping up with them. I made this blog at the beginning of the year not only as an English project, but as a place where I could legitimate start something. Unfortunately, school work got ahead of me. It's for this reason I think I'm going to be redirecting this blog into a more personal direction. I had hoped it'd be about my practice as a photographer, but I really have so many interests that I think I may include fashion, obsessions, art, personal posts, and use photography as grounding.


I realize I have about -zero- followers now, but just you wait, I won't disappoint!

The photo to the left is a part of one of my latest projects, "Betty and Barney Hill"

No comments:

Post a Comment