-->

Sunday, March 4, 2012

When did life become so busy?

For everyone who looks at my blog on a daily basis, only to be disappointed that there's no new tutorial, or picture post, or what have you -- I thank you wholeheartedly for thinking as my blog as a stop on your Internet experience for the day.

It's been kind of a whirlwind experience the last few weeks, from life completely overwhelming me and taking grasp and not letting go. Thankfully though, it's been a relatively great few weeks filled with much exciting news.

  • I applied for a Student Orientation Leader position. I have my interview on Monday and I'm actually rather nervous (despite knowing I'm pretty great in a leadership position, if I do say so myself.)
  • I have been roommate searching like CRAZY, and I think I have finally found a potential roommate. And last night, I was offered by a few new friends to live with them if this last-ditch effort falls through. All around, I'm pretty satisfied.
  • School work has reached a new high -- I am terribly tired of school at the moment. I've definitely hit that point in the semester where you say to yourself, "okay... how many days until it's over?"
  • Most amazing news - three of my own photos got into my school exhibition! Seeing how I've tried now for 3 years, I guess you could say that the third times a charm! I found out the news tonight, and I was SO excited to let you all know! I'll be documenting the experience, and I've never had my photography in a show before despite that being my major! It's been a CRAZY few days. One of these days I'll actually explain my project, but I'm still really hesitant about it. For now, here's a preview:


No comments:

Post a Comment